Sunday, February 24, 2008

SCBWI Houston!

Just in case you're wondering, my Houston SWBWI presentation went well. Wish I had more time to blog about it. My schedule won't allow for a full report. But I will share a very nice note found in my email box upon return:

...I enjoyed your presentation. I loved your honest no-nonsense advice. I know that the other attendees learned a lot from you. I sure did!

Warmest regards,

Kimberly Willis Holt


I enjoyed meeting the people of SCBWI Houston. What a wonderful and warm group they are — a family, really, I'll never forget them. Some are coming to Austin for our conference this spring, and I look forward to hanging out with my new Houston friends.

One thing I will say, I was so very happy to be first on the roster! That meant, I could make my presentation and then sit back and enjoy the rest of the day, butterflies-in-the-belly free.

1 comment:

rbaird said...

She's right your presentation was great. Very straight forward and honest.
And it was wonderful to meet you!

Best wishes,
Roberta