Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Peepz 2008
























November and December are probably the biggest months for calendar sales. So, I wanted to post a reminder about my tweener calender, My Peepz. It's on sale wherever most calendars are sold, and online in some of the following places:

Artisan Arts online

Cocoa Prints

Cush City

It's a Black Thang.com

Lushena Books

And of course, the Shades Of Color website (publisher).

********************
If you didn't already know, SCBWI is now posting registration and scheduling information for the 9th Annual Winter Conference on Writing and Illustrating for Children. I was especially excited about the one-day pre-conference event where Jerry Pinkney, among others, will lead an intensive illustration workshop.

I won't be going, though. Instead, I'm saving my money for our big Disneyland trip. My three brothers and I, and our children, are taking our mom on a week-long trip to Orlando! It's always been a dream of hers, so were gonna make it happen.

I will, however, attend the Write in the Heart of Texas Spring Conference, here in Austin.

Also note, I will be a featured speaker at the SCBWI winter conference in Houston, in February. More information to come.

1 comment:

rindawriter said...

wow! I wish I could be as socially active! Sounds like SO much fun!! Hanging out with writers and artists and editors and all.