Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Check out The Silver Lining

Be sure to check out The Silver Lining, today, where author Pam Calvert is highlighting the snowflake I donated to the Robert's Snow: For Cancer's Cure campaign.

I certainly appreciate the time Pam is putting in to interviewing me and others on her blog. I hope that everyone's efforts will make this year's campaign an even bigger success than in previous years.

And I cracked up laughing when I discovered her comments about my...um, bodybuilding attempts. Don't laugh at my photos, natural, drug-free bodybuilding is for skinny people (who 10 years later have big bellies).

Here are a few other bloggers who, today, are highlighting snowflakes and their creators:

5 comments:

Liz in Ink said...

Love the snowflake.
Love all the great bits about you...
Nice work, Don...
(And the bodybuilding!!! Holy moly -- I had no idea!)

susan taylor brown said...

Great interview! and ditto what Liz said on the bodybuilding. You are a man of many secrets!

I hope your snowflake brings a great price!

Demon Hunter said...

Don,
I saw you on Thomas's blog and thought I'd drop by. I had never heard of this project and I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the bodybuilding!
~Tyhitia

rindawriter said...

Grace's snowflake is truly lovely, very nice balance and delicacy in the colors.

I like yours, too, Don! I like hers because I like cobalt blue in my house and would like to own it! Alas, I can only afford to pay the compliments this year.

Rita said...

Don! Check out those bodybuilding pics! I had no idea!!!

NICE.

I am, of course, a big fan of your snowflake. :D

r