Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm signing off

Welp, I'm signing off for the week. My sketches for RON are due on Friday. I plan to spend every waking moment over the next five days working on them. Except for tomorrow evening when I have to attend a small group church meeting. And when I go to the doctor to have my thumb looked at. And when I go to have it x-rayed. And when I give my son a bike lesson. And when I'm not working out. Or working on my chapter book. Or preparing for next weekend's marriage conference with the wife. Or writing a synopsis of my SCBWI Houston talk in February. Or making a small revision to a puzzle project for my licensing agent. Or finishing reading the book The Year of the Dog. Other than that, I'll be sketching, so I won't be able to blog.

Unless something really, really, really interesting happens.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Well then I hope you don't find blog comments distracting. ;)

Happy working!

r

Liz in Ink said...

This cracks me up. I just blogged about trying to spending time well... Good luck on the art!

rindawriter said...

very happy to hear the doc is looking at your thumb!