Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm proud of my son ... is geting on my nerves

Written Saturday night, 11:45 p.m.: I'm so proud of my son. Recently, he received a $25 Wal-Mart gift card from a friend of the wife's. The card was meant to be used towards school clothes. My son attends a private Christian school, so we are already well stocked with uniforms, and I've already purchased his school supplies.

So, how does he want to spend his money? On books! He actually asked for more books.

I really like this kid.

Written Sunday morning, 8:45 a.m.: My son's getting on my nerves. What does a dad do when he wakes up in the morning, in a bad mood and doesn't feel like getting repeatedly clobbered over the head with a lime green plastic lizard?

1 comment:

rindawriter said...

He's on the right path all right!

Perhaps he can change the lizard to a pillow? Might be a bit softer!!!