Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm not bummed anymore

Remember the book I mentioned yesterday? The opportunity I thought I had lost because I didn't have time to do the requested revisions? It's not off. Not yet anyway. They want to work with me; I want to work with them. And they want to get a contract finalized soon. So I will do a new character study, but mostly pencil sketches, and not full-blown paintings. Again, normally I wouldn't mind doing the extra work, but with my current schedule, I just can't.

Oh, and one more thing. It's not just one book were talking about. It's 5! I didn't know that.

Don't congratulate me, though. It's not a done deal.

3 comments:

gail said...

I'll just wish you luck. I read both "bummer" posts today and was going to say on the first one, do what you need to do, if they really want to work with you they may wait. And look! They really do want to "work" with you.

Again, good luck!
gail

Ginger*:)* said...

All the best, Don... ( I whispered that....)

rindawriter said...

I hope it all comes through for you and that they can ease just a bit to get you in there to do that job! Sounds like a great break for you. All the best