Monday, March 12, 2007

My window at the San Antonio Children's Museum







Features books and my original illustrations from Sure As Sunrise; Summer Sun Risin' ; Black All Around; The Legend of the Valentine; The Hidden Feast; Say Hey: A Song of Willie Mays; Retold African Myths.

Sometimes, I look at the work of artists like Kadir Nelson, Brian Selznick, Mark Teague and others and think, dang, how come God didn't evenly spread around the talent. But then when I see my work all together, collectively, I realize he did.

5 comments:

cloudscome said...

That looks great! Your work looks wonderful all spread out in the limelight!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful display of your amazing artwork. I'm in awe.

gail said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Just look at all that great work on display. Yup, I think God is spreading the talent around pretty well.

Congrats!

gail

Camille said...

How beautiful! This is an amazing collection, with so much more to come!

rindawriter said...

Oh, lovely, Don! You GOT TALENT, brotha...you got talent all right!