Saturday, February 03, 2007

Writing

Lately, something peculiar has been happening to me. I haven't been in the mood for writing. I'm not sure if it's a lack of confidence or interest. I hope it's neither. Maybe all writers go through this from time to time. In the last couple of months, whenever I sit down to work on a manuscript, I seem to be able to find something else to do. Even blogging has become less interesting. For instance, like right now. I'd planned to write a full post, but the words aren't coming.

I'll try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Disco Mermaids said...

Sing "The Eye of the Tiger" and keep going! (That's what I do. Then I do a couple of karate kicks...it helps!)

:-)
Robin

Liz said...

Time to rest and renourish? I blogged about that a few weeks ago...

rindawriter said...

Yes, it's okay to rest, to have fallow periods away from creating things. BTW, for your little one, I have a new link with some FUN little kitty games on my blog now...I have given up condemning myself for being a working adult but still taking a little free time to play these SILLY games!