Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentine's Day, I wanted to give the wife a gift that would excite her senses. Steam things up. Curl her toes. So, naturally, I visited the children's section of my local book store. I gave her the picture book, Love: Selected Poems by E.E. Cummings, illustrated by Christopher Myers. It's a children's picture book featuring erotic poems and provocative images. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I paired the book with Givenchy eau de toilette spray: Irresistible, and topped it off with frosted sugar cookies from Whole Foods.

For me, a red-hot, Hot Wheel (Acura HSC concept) along with all my favs: Twizzlers, Rolos, Turtles and cherry flavored Kisses. Mmmm.

1 comment:

rindambyers said...

Givinchey is the BEST! My husband won't let me wear anything else....in perfumes, that is!