Friday, August 25, 2006

Bye Pluto

Pluto ain't a planet no more! What do they mean? Of course it is. Has been for the last 42 years, as long as I've been living. How can they just change things up on us like this, make a liar out of my fourth-grade teacher by declassifying the only planet I can ever recall, now callin' it a dwarf? Let me see now, there's Pluto, and then there's...Saturn! Then Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. Of course, I like Dopey and Sleepy, too, though Pluto was always my favorite. Sigh. I'm confused. And rambling.

Good-bye Pluto.

4 comments:

rita said...

hahahahahahaha!

I feel your pain.

:D
r

Miss P said...

I've been hearing about this. I'm afraid I may have to go old on 'em for this and just pretend like I don't know any better. I'm too old to learn new planets. I'll leave that to my two daughters. I've got to give them something to correct me about when they get older.

Disco Mermaids said...

I had my fingers crossed ever since I heard they were even considering declassifying it.

Goodbye, Pluto. I miss you already...

- Jay

rindawriter said...

I wish I was back "seeing things" through my dad's tiny telescope!