Monday, June 12, 2006

Tree frog: step 1



Every so often, my full-time gig holds a book sale. They receive books from publishers hoping for media publicity. Employees purchase the books for dimes on the dollar, and there are literally thousands to choose from. Last time, I bought the book FROGS: INSIDE THEIR REMARKABLE WORLD, for something like $2-bucks. Someone wondered why I'd want a 174-page coffee table book about tree frogs. Well, because I never know what I'm going to be asked to illustrate. The book came in handy. Actually, I purchased several books on obscure topics. And I've used them all.

No time for blogging, so I'll just post a step-by-step kind of thing for the next few days.

1 comment:

rindambyers said...

Oh, I LIKE doing that...buying books I like just 'cause I like 'em! Funny, how, later, I find myself USING them!