Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF update

A follow-up to yesterday's post: The day turned out anomalistic. Everything went just right. The reporter was nice; the city manager quickly emailed a file, and it was actually compatible with my Mac. I finished the job in less than an hour. I was almost disappointed. Things never go this smoothly. I mean, I almost needed things to go bad as a selling point to the idea of quitting my full-time gig, to pursue my true calling. But, I had a good day, relatively speaking. Darn-it.

1 comment:

rindambyers said...

The reporter was NICE? The Mayor's office was EFFICIENT? Wow! I am truly impressed...but then I live in a military town. Things just don't get done around here...without about fifty million hoop jumps...took me FOREVER just to find out where the local CPS office was around here...much less diagram it...