Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Have you checked out Cynthia Leitich Smith?


My friend, award-winning author, Cynthia Leitich Smith has recently announced the redesign of her website. It is a virtual treasure trove of resources for anyone interested in anything having to do with children's literature. Cynthia has the largest, and busiest site of this kind on the net, and I forgot to make that announcement here on my blog. Duh!— no brainer. I mean, you just don't know how much Cyn has enriched my walk in the field of children's literature.

This site, recognized among the "Great Web Sites For Kids" by the American Library Association, is packed full with children's and YA resources. Included are bibliographies, author interviews, other children's resources on the web, and more information than I could possibly list in one blog post. So, when you get a second, enrich your walk, and check out this great resource. I promise, it will become one of your favorite places to visit.

Also, be sure to check out my interview on her site.

1 comment:

Cynthia Leitich Smith said...

Thanks, Don! I'm honored. I hope you're feeling better!