Monday, January 02, 2006

XOWANGA!

My blog, Devas T. Rants and Raves, has been recognized by one of the sweetest people I’ve met in cyberspace during my first year of blogging. Author, Rinda M. Byers, has honored me on her blog with The XOWANGA Award for 2005. It is given by Xangian bloggers (bloggers who blog on Xanga) to express great exhilaration and excitement. Rinda is the sole judge of who gets this award, and that’s fine by me because I can’t think of anyone who has buttered my ego more by leaving positive comments the way she has.

Rinda has described my blog as having provided her with "so many enjoyable reading moments throughout 2005!"

Thanks Rinda!

******
I'd also like to thank a few other bloggers who have supported me in various ways. Some have highlighted my post on their blogs, others have added me to their blog rolls, and many have regularly left supportive comments. (I know there's many others, but I'm looking at the children's publishing community): Cynthia Leitich Smith, Chris Barton, Varian Johnson, Kim (One Over-Caffeinated Mom), and Susan Taylor Brown. Ya'll've made my blogging experience that much more enjoyable.

4 comments:

rindambyers said...

Thanks, Don, and, sincerely, thanks again for YOUR WRITING, Brother! Love the art, too, but like the writing the most

Chris Barton said...

My pleasure, Don. And you get bonus points for using "Ya'll've."

Kim said...

Aw, thanks! You have a great blog, and it's among the first several I check each day. I almost missed this because...well...I have something (non-publishing related) fun to blog about next week!

Susan Taylor Brown said...

Thanks Don, both for the shout-out and the support you give in return. I really wish there was an easily way to do the linkups from blogger to LJ.

Happy New Year!