Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Feedback


















I appreciate getting feedback like this. Not only did this person purchase my products, but they went through the trouble of Googling my name, finding my website, and sending me this nice email note:


It was during a recent visit to Lowe’s that I discovered your artwork. My husband and I were looking to decorate a playroom for our grandchildren – you have no idea how pleased I was to find a line of wallpaper with beautiful African-American children at play!

My grandchildren absolutely love their space! They were easily able to identify themselves on the wallpaper border J Jade is our 5 year old ballerina and Krista is our 3 year old tumbler. Jade and Krista are sisters and anytime they see two girls at play know that it’s for them. The girls were also able to identify their cousin, Jurel -- the young man pulling the wagon, riding the bike, and playing basketball has been identified as Jurel! I guess when you’re the only boy, as Jurel is, you get all things boy!

Your talent is incredible. Thank you for helping us to create a space for our grands!

Sincerely,

(Name ommitted)

6 comments:

The Archivist said...

Wow. That was great of them to send you feedback.

ManNMotion said...

Man, it is so cool when someone goes out of their way to tell you something like this. It means you really affected them. And, following their example, I just want to let you know that I like your work, as seen in your blog, too.

Jez Chill said...

Excellent! Unsolicted praise is the best form of flattery. I'm sure this is just another drop of fuel that drive you to continue doing great things!

ShellyP said...

I'm going to have to make a point of stopping by Lowe's to see if they have your stuff down here because I really like your work!

rindambyers said...

LOWE'S??? LOWE'S??? My husband's favorite store...now I have to go along with him and get a share of what he's spending there.! If they don't have your stuff in our Lowe's, I'm going to whine very loudly to authority figures....

ShellyP said...

I went to a Lowe's out by my job, but they didn't have your work. Then I saw on your main site that Lowe's doesn't carry it any more.

:(