Monday, May 09, 2005

It happened this morning

The room was small, dim, barley large enough for our two bodies to fit. There was a slender, but padded surface to lie down on, a soft pillow, a soothing glow of light. My approach was cautious, feeling a bit nervous about the impending circumstance. The graphics on the walls suggested a starry night, a constellation of little white dots of varying size. I surmised to put one at ease. It stirred my imagination.
    She followed me in closing the door behind us. I removed my shirt laying it in a little pile along with my glasses, cell phone and car keys. She suggested that I slip out of my jeans. Her suggestion didn't sit well with me. I looked back at her taking note of her long blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin. I wasn't ready to completely expose myself, so I simply unzipped my jeans, letting them fall around my hips.
    Normally, I'd find myself confident in a situation as this, excited, enamored. But today, I was not at ease. This wasn't my wife sharing this space with me as I stand there practically naked. I haven't been with another woman in quite this situation since I got married some 12 years ago. She motions for me to lie down and I do. The air inside is cold as it breathes down through the vent covering my skin with a fresh patch of rough goose bumps. Anticipation. I lay there on my back almost bare. Our eyes met.     She's ready to begin. The pillow is soft against the back of my head so I turn slightly toward her then allow myself to fall into a deeper state of relaxation. She reaches down unzipping my jeans a bit more and carefully slipping my briefs down another two inches before I resiled into my previous position.
    I then felt the warmth of the clear scentless lubricant she oozed liberally down the center of my stomach. As she begins her service of me, I took a deep breath, a slow steady inhale. Then exhaled forcefully. Her fingers splashed through the gel and she ran them in little circles against my skin just beneath my navel. The tool she used was foreign to me, a new toy, smooth to the touch, round on one end. Curious I was. Will it vibrate? Will it buzz? I hope it won't pinch? It did none of the aforementioned. My heart raced, pounding faster and faster; louder and louder as this new toy works it's way up to my heart. She reaches up, turns off the volume.

"This is your kidney, Mr. Devas. And is your bladder," she says pointing to the computer monitor.

Do you see any stones? I asked, still a bit worried about the outcome of this test?

"You're fine," she says and turns off the machine. She hands me a towel. I clean myself up, get dressed and exit this place.

Satisfied.

Geez people, get your head out the gutter. I just had a sonogram test searching for kidney stones. None were found.

************************************************
Unrelated thought for the day: I don't care what anybody says, quickly ripping a band-aid off your hairy arm doesn't work. It still hurts.

*************************************************
Word of the day: resile

12 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

As my teenagers in my group say, "That story was HOT"

Excellent post!

WIP said...

Just gets gooder and gooder each time you publish! I can't wait 'til the finished product can be "presold" I want my copy ordered then. Oh, I knew that the story was leading up to some sort of exam...this audience member happens to have had plenty that involved cold, liquid jelly...
K-You ain' fool me.

Nikki said...

You're such a tease.

EJ Flavors said...

i'm officially picking myself off the floor now.

The Gig said...

I guess I can close my mouth as it got wider and wider, as well as my eyes, while reading your story. I thought your story was going to end up being another one of your dreams, and as I read this I thought "why is he putting this filth (remember, I am your mother from the older generation)on the internet? "will your wife read this?"

You are definitely a piece of work.

Don Tate II said...

Now, Mz. Gig. Your four sons are not quadruplets, therefore you had to get good and filthy at least four times in your life. Even way back then.

Jheris said...

Thats funny dad, I was like aww, but then i scrolled down and ruined the story because i scrolled down and read what was going on.

Luke Cage said...

Ahhh, ya sly dawg you. Nice touch...

Diva said...

That was nice.

Diva said...

Okay fine! I admit I got a lil excited...okay a lot! And yeah I admit that my heart was racing, my breathing became heavy and I was at the edge of my seat wiping my chin off....

Hey, I told you I'm "peaking"! LOL

Myrah said...

You had me going there for a while!! About to go snatch hubby's jammie pants off and let him have it!!

The kidney stones thing has now cooled me off. I'll keep reading my favorite blogs!

The Archivist said...

That was going good; and the clincher was just...

Aww, man! *grins*