Friday, April 01, 2005

Illustration Friday!

Illustrators from all over the country, maybe even the world for that matter, will participate today in Illustration Friday. They are given an illustration topic/challenge to think about and illustrate during the week, then they'll post their illustrations on their blogs or websites. Great idea, and wish I had time to participate. I don't. But since this is Friday, and I am an artist, and I rarely post any of my art on my blog, here's a look. Most of this is art that has been created for and has been printed in the newspaper. Also, visit my website for a look at my children's book art.

Whew, just took me almost 2 hours to create this simple less-than-100-word post. Gotta get a life.

************************************************
Unrelated thought for the day: What a more beautiful world this would be if everyone had a mom like mine.

3 comments:

peachy said...

I was just stopping by. Nice blog.
I was in Austin last June for the Republic of Texas Motorcycle Rally. I hung out on 6th street. You sure do live in a super hot state! I got sunburn and I'm about as dark as you. hee hee.

ShellyP said...

Hey, you are good! Nice work. Makes me wish (yet again) that I was artistic *sigh*.

hybe said...

Two hours? Four words: You are not alone.