Friday, March 25, 2005

A very random and worthless rant

Is it a wife-thing; a woman-thing or just a stupid-guy thing? But why come....excuse me...how come a brotha buys the wife a cellphone, but she doesn't pick up, after I've called twenty times and I need the credit card numbers after finding a good deal on plane tickets over at Hotwire but the ATM has eaten my card after I made a hurried withdraw because I was hungry and needed a donut?

As you can see, I'm at a loss for somethin' to blog about.

************************************************
Unrelated thought for the day: That copy editor should have known that I can't pronounce, much less spell Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan.

4 comments:

ManNMotion said...

For want of a donut, a kingdom was lost? Yeah man, they will never ever understand how hard it is on us when they don't pick up the phone.

hybe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hybe said...

Um ... Excuse me ... I think you "men" have it all wrong. The last time I phoned hubby's cell, I recall it being the other way 'round. *Rolls eyes*

The Archivist said...

I'm sorry but your run on sentence I just can't comprehend.